Dr. Benjamin Williams, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Comprehensive Orthopedics & Sports Medicine82 S 1100 E Ste 303, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 Existing Patients: (801) 533-2002
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Fort Wayne Med Edu Prog, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
I recommend Dr Williams. He listens to you.I had shoulder surgery. Couldn't lift my arm very much and in so much pain. Dr Williams fix my shoulder. I am in PT and doing awesome. I am sore but not in pain. If you want your surgery done right go to Dr Williams. He is awesome.
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center