Dr. Beatriz Ramos-Pardo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Ramos-Pardo completed a residency at Deaconess Hospital. She currently practices at BJC Medical Group Primary Care at Shiloh and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramos-Pardo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
BJC Medical Group Primary Care at Shiloh
BJC Medical Group Primary Care at Shiloh4600 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 236-8000
- Deaconess Hospital, Other Education — 1995
- Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Santo Tomas (Meritus), Medical School — 1988
- University of Santo Thomas, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramos-Pardo?
Dr Pardo is an excellent Doctor and can diagnosis a problem quickly. She has helped me for over 20 years and kept me well at a difficult, job and environment. She always has the same temperant andhas excellent referrals if you need one.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville