Dr. Brzozowska has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beata Brzozowska, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Quincy, MA. Dr. Brzozowska completed a residency at UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital Physicians. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brzozowska is board certified in Pediatrics.
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University, Internship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Med School New Jersey, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital Physicians
Crown Colony Pediatrics500 Congress St Ste 1f, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 471-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brzozowska?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beata Brzozowska, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brzozowska's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brzozowska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brzozowska frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Brzozowska's office is located at 500 Congress St Ste 1f, Quincy, MA 02169. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.