Dr. Bassem Krayem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krayem's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bassem Krayem, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ferndale, MI. Dr. Krayem completed a residency at Adult Psychiatry. He currently practices at Henry Ford Kingswood Hosp PSY and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krayem is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Div Of Child & Adolescent Psyc/ Univ Of Mi, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Adult Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Ford Kingswood Hosp PSY
Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital10300 W 8 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 48220 Existing Patients: (248) 398-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krayem?
Best! Listens and cares for patients best interests!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krayem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krayem frequently treats Suicidal Ideation, Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Nondependent Cocaine Abuse.
Dr. Krayem's office is located at 10300 W 8 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 48220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krayem speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Krayem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan