Dr. Wanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bassam Wanna, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Covington, LA. Dr. Wanna completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Lakeview Regional Physician Group and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wanna is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute and University Of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Internship Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeview Regional Physician Group
Parish Primary Care LLC20 Starbrush Cir, Covington, LA 70433 Existing Patients: (985) 871-6020
Tulane Heart and Vascular Institute
Tulane Heart and Vascular Institute1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 988-6113
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wanna?
I was referred to Dr Wanna and was completely satisfied with the entire process . Both he and his staff were professional and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tulane Medical Center