Call (504) 401-9171 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bassam Wanna, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Wanna completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Tulane Doctors Primary Care - Metairie and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wanna is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute and University Of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Internship Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wanna?
I was referred to Dr Wanna and was completely satisfied with the entire process . Both he and his staff were professional and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bassam Wanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wanna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wanna frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wanna's office is located at 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd Ste 140, Metairie, LA 70002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Doctors Primary Care - Metairie
Tulane Cardiology Clinic