Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Basma Raees, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Raees completed a residency at University of IL Medical Center at Chicago. She currently practices at Evergreen Pediatrics and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Italian, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Evergreen Pediatrics - Totem Lake12911 120th Ave Ne Ste B10, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 828-3626
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raees?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raees has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raees frequently treats Rash, Immunization Administration, and Cough.
Dr. Raees' office is located at 12911 120th Ave Ne Ste B10, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raees speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Swedish First Hill Campus