Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Brandywine, MD. Dr. Kolia completed a residency at Jamaica Hosp. He currently practices at Heart Care Of Southern Maryland and is affiliated with Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albany Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Jamaica Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Jamaica Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Care Of Southern Maryland
Sunil Nachnani PC7704 Matapeake Business Dr Ste 325, Brandywine, MD 20613 Existing Patients: (240) 244-5151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolia?
Dr. Kolia was my father's doctor. My father has since passed away but Dr. Kolia did so much for him during his life. He has an excellent bed side manner and very informative. My father always said amazing things about him as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kolia frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Kolia's office is located at 7704 Matapeake Business Dr Ste 325, Brandywine, MD 20613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kolia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center