Dr. Basir Haque, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haque's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Basir Haque, MD is a hematology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Haque completed a residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. He currently practices at Kadlec Clinic and is affiliated with Good Shepherd Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haque is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1998
- Government College Lahore, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic7360 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 Existing Patients: (509) 783-0144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haque?
I am scared as hell that I have lung cancer. A relative nurse at kadlec recommended Dr Haque. the 1st moment I met him I knew I couldnt b in better hands.His "bedside manner" made me feel so comfortable n absolutely hopeful NOT hopeless. He ansrd every ? I had with a humanness I'd not felt in other doctors. So thoro n comforting was he n not once did he make me feel small or that n e ?'s i had were not important. He ordered tests that were schedld at breakneck speed.god bless u Dr Haque
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haque frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Haque's office is located at 7360 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haque has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Prosser Memorial Hospital