Dr. Basil Besh, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Fremont, CA. Dr. Besh completed a residency at Nyu Hospitals Center. He currently practices at Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Rose Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Besh is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine
Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine39180 Farwell Dr, Fremont, CA 94538 Existing Patients: (510) 857-1000
- Emmanuel Kaplan Fellowship In Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ny University Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Besh?
Dr Besh is amazingly talented and caring. Highly recommend!
- Saint Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital