Dr. Paulus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basil Paulus, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Memphis, AR. Dr. Paulus completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Integrity Oncology Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paulus is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Borgess Heart Institute / Michigan State University-Inteventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paulus?
A wonderful Doctor that truly cares about his Patients. Saved my life after the VA really messed me up. Got 7 stents and a coil while the VA said I was fine. Even showed me a picture of his baby. Can't be beat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basil Paulus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paulus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paulus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paulus frequently treats Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Paulus' office is located at 302 S Rhodes St, West Memphis, AR 72301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paulus speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Integrity Oncology Foundation302 S Rhodes St, West Memphis, AR 72301 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc.8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000