Dr. Basil Paulus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Paulus completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paulus is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Borgess Heart Institute / Michigan State University-Inteventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paulus?
A wonderful Doctor that truly cares about his Patients. Saved my life after the VA really messed me up. Got 7 stents and a coil while the VA said I was fine. Even showed me a picture of his baby. Can't be beat.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett