Dr. Altaqi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basel Altaqi, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Altaqi completed a residency at Case Western Reserve U St Vincent Charity Hosp. He currently practices at Ohio Chest Physicians and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altaqi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Case Western Reserve U St Vincent Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altaqi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basel Altaqi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Altaqi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Altaqi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Altaqi frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Low Blood Oxygen Level, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Altaqi's office is located at 6707 Powers Blvd Ste 106, Cleveland, OH 44129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Altaqi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
Ohio Chest Physicians
University Mednet6707 Powers Blvd Ste 106, Cleveland, OH 44129 (440) 886-2509