Dr. Bashir Lone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bashir Lone, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Lone completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at South Carolina Heart Center and is affiliated with Allendale County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lone is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Medical School
- Einstein Coll Med/MMC/BLHC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Skims, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Carolina Heart Center
Providence Heart2001 Laurel St, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 254-3278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lone?
Very trusted and explains everything. He also listens and answers questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lone frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lone's office is located at 2001 Laurel St, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allendale County Hospital
- Lexington Medical Center
- Mcleod Health Cheraw
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Regional Medical Center