Dr. Bartholomew Bonazinga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bonazinga's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bartholomew Bonazinga, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Bonazinga completed a residency at Brown-Miriam Hosp. He currently practices at Rutland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonazinga is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Brown-Miriam Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Brown-Miriam Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Rutland Regional Medical Center12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 747-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonazinga?
Really enjoyed my visit. He was very professional, but light hesrted. Helped me to feel right at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonazinga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bonazinga frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Mitral Valve Stenosis.
Dr. Bonazinga's office is located at 12 COMMONS ST, Rutland, VT 05701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonazinga has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center