Dr. Barry Roseman, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Roseman completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Surgical Oncology of North Georgia, Inc. and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Surgical Oncology of North Georgia, Inc.
Barry J Roseman, M.D.1218 W Paces Ferry Rd Nw, Atlanta, GA 30327 Existing Patients: (404) 841-6262
Advanced Breast Care
Advanced Breast Care790 Church St Ne Ste 570, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (404) 841-6262
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Vista Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roseman?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Roseman and the staff. Dr. Roseman saved my life. I am not a fan of doctors due to some very seriously awful experiences, and Dr. Roseman has proven there are doctors who are ‘ordained’ to the profession of compassionate healing and care. I feel truly blessed to have had him as my surgeon. His staff are just as caring and thorough. Thank you, Dr. Roseman. God Bless you.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital