Dr. Meisenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Meisenberg, MD is a oncology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Meisenberg completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Aamc Surgical Oncology - Annapolis and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meisenberg is board certified in Hematology.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aamc Surgical Oncology - Annapolis2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 301, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (443) 481-5871
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meisenberg?
long story, but a beautiful story. Dr. Meisenberg saved my only childs life. i was told Bill had 30 days to live. That was after he was air lifter from base in Utah yo Fitzsimmons Hospital in Colorado. The doctors was all interns and i drove my son , sick as he was with almost zero white cell, red blood cell, and platlets to San Diego Balboa Navy Hospital. Bill was Aur Force and only 19 yrs young. Dr. Meisenberg treated my son for A-Plastic Anemia.Bill is alive today because Dr. M never gave up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meisenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meisenberg frequently treats Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Meisenberg's office is located at 2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 301, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center