Dr. Barry Rayburn, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Rayburn completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham - 119 and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rayburn is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
American Sign Language, English
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rayburn?
I have been with Dr. Rayburn for 20 years. He genuinely cares about me and makes me feel like I am his only patient. My husband became his patient a few years ago and feels the same about him as I do. When I first started seeing him, my heart function was so low that I also had to go through the Heart Transplant testing. I was put on the heart transplant list. BUT.....under Dr. Rayburn's care, God, medication, prayers by family, friends and even strangers, my heart now is normal!! I've been through several medical problems, including cancer. Dr. Rayburn stuck by my side throughout everything. I've never needed him that I wasn't able to reach him and receive his help. I thank God that Dr. Rayburn is our wonderful Christian doctor as well as our fiend!!
- St. Vincent's Birmingham