Dr. Rayburn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Rayburn, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Rayburn completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rayburn is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rayburn?
American Sign Language
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Rayburn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rayburn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rayburn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rayburn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rayburn's office is located at 2700 10th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rayburn speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham