Dr. Barry Losasso, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Losasso completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Barry E. LoSasso , MD INC. and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Losasso is board certified in General Surgery.
Barry E. LoSasso , MD INC.
Barry E. LoSasso , MD INC.30 W Century Rd Ste 235, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (760) 634-4090
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Losasso?
I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am for my surgery. I went most of my life without pectus excavatum and then one year it just started getting noticeably worse. I became self conscious of it and preferred to wear a shirt at all times to avoid questions. My family found my amazing surgeon when we were watching a show that he had been a guest on, to help with a nuss procedure. After watching the show we looked him up and made an appointment. The way he explained how the whole procedure and healing process would go made me so happy because after just a few months I could have a completely normal chest and be able walk freely and proudly without a shirt. After going through the surgery and completely healing I can say it was well worth it. There is no better surgeon than Dr. LoSasso for a nuss procedure and if you have pectus excavatum I highly suggest you pay him a visit. -Michael Liparoto (15 years old)
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Valley Hospital