Dr. Luskey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Luskey, MD is a oncology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Luskey completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Summit Cancer Care PC and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luskey is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Cancer Care PC5400 Sutlive St, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 354-6187
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luskey?
My husband was diagnosed with adult A.L.L august 8, 2008 Dr. Luskey was the recommended doctor, and we are very thankful. He treated him with a pediatric regimen based out if Boston John Hopkins. The treatment was 3 years long. My husband was is nearly 11 years in remission without relapse. I know it my be a wait to be seen but it is well worth it. Also like to mention Dr. Luskey isn't a big talker but super smart and was always right on with what he expected. Love him and recommend him!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Luskey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luskey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luskey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luskey frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Blood Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Luskey's office is located at 5400 Sutlive St, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital