Dr. Barry Rose, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Los Altos, CA. Dr. Rose completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. and is affiliated with Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- 1 325 Distel Cir, Los Altos, CA 94022 Existing Patients: (510) 490-1222
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Dr. Rose has a incredible bed side manner and put me at ease especially when he gave me an injection in my knee (at the joint). This is a series of 3 injections, you may not feel relief from osteo arthritis until after series. He explains all treatments and options, some that are more invasive requiring surgery, but may not alleviate the pain I feel when walking. Most patients feel relief after second injection. I don't like needles and he put me at ease.
- Washington Hospital