Dr. Barry McKenzie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKenzie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barry McKenzie, MD is a general surgery specialist in Billings, MT. Dr. McKenzie completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Surgical Associates PC and is affiliated with St. Vincent Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenzie is board certified in General Surgery.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgical Associates PC
Surgical Associates PC2900 12th Ave N Ste 355w, Billings, MT 59101 Existing Patients: (406) 238-6470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenzie accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenzie frequently treats Gallstones, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. McKenzie's office is located at 2900 12th Ave N Ste 355w, Billings, MT 59101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenzie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Vincent Healthcare