Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Konkle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barbara Konkle, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Konkle completed a residency at Rush-Presby-St Lukes Hosps. She currently practices at Puget Sound Blood Center and Program. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Konkle is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Puget Sound Blood Center and Program921 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 233-3349
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Konkle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Konkle frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Konkle's office is located at 921 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Konkle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.