Dr. Barbara Johnston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnston's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Johnston, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. She currently practices at Vns of Durham County. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnston is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Gonorrhea Infections, and Viral Hepatitis.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 414 E Main St, Durham, NC 27701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnston speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Johnston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.