Dr. Balaji Perumal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perumal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Balaji Perumal, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Clinton, SC. Dr. Perumal completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst. He currently practices at Clemson Eye and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perumal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Albany Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Kresge Eye Inst, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph-Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Duke University, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Pennsylvania Philadelphia Pa, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perumal?
Great bedside manner! He listens and does a detailed exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perumal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perumal frequently treats Entropion, Ectropion of Eyelid, and Blocked Tear Duct.
Dr. Perumal's office is located at 22995 HIGHWAY 76 E, Clinton, SC 29325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perumal speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perumal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital
Montgomery Eye Associates22995 HIGHWAY 76 E, Clinton, SC 29325 Existing Patients: (864) 833-0038
Clemson Eye, Clemson931 TIGER BLVD, Clemson, SC 29631 Existing Patients: (864) 654-6706
Clemson Eye360 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 268-1000