Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bachar Kassem, MD is a hematology specialist in Somerset, KY. Dr. Kassem completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Commonwealth Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassem is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1991
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1989
- U Tichreen, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Commonwealth Cancer Center
Commonwealth Cancer Center95 Bogle Office Park Dr, Somerset, KY 42503 Existing Patients: (606) 677-1451
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassem?
Wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. He took the time to explain everything and listen to me. The nurses in the office are very friendly and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kassem frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kassem's office is located at 95 Bogle Office Park Dr, Somerset, KY 42503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassem speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kassem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Wayne County Hospital