Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Behzad Paimany, MD
Dr. Behzad Paimany, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Paimany completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Long Island Heart Associates and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paimany is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Devon Health
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paimany?
Exceptionally thorough and caring. I bring my father to him.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paimany accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paimany frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Paimany's office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 278, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paimany speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paimany has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.