Dr. Chaudhry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azhar Chaudhry, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Chaudhry completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at Orlando Internal Medicine Center, P.A. and is affiliated with AdventHealth Altamonte Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chaudhry is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Panjabi, Punjabi, Urdu
Orlando Internal Medicine Center, P.A.
Orlando Internal Medicine Center, PA915 Lucerne Ter, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 423-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhry?
Please let Dr Chaudhry know he can use a free analysis to see if he is medicare compliant. cmsanalysis.weebly.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azhar Chaudhry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudhry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhry frequently treats Anemia, Malnutrition, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Chaudhry's office is located at 915 Lucerne Ter, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhry speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Panjabi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- AdventHealth Celebration
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center