Dr. Kimberly Ayne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ayne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Ayne, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Ayne completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. She currently practices at St. Mary's Health Care System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ayne is board certified in Neonatology.
- Duke University Medical Center-Genetics, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Medical Center-Npm, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1984
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Mary's Health Care System1230 Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 389-3430
Advanced Gastroenterology Consultants
RAPIDES REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER -- no longer active. Site varies monthly211 4th St, Alexandria, LA 71301 Existing Patients: (318) 769-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ayne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ayne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ayne frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Circumcision, and Constipation.
Dr. Ayne's office is located at 1230 Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ayne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.