Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soubani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ayman Soubani, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Soubani completed a residency at Nassau Co Mc-Suny At Stony Brook. He currently practices at Karmanos Cancer Center and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soubani is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Tufts-New Engl Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau Co Mc-Suny At Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Fac Med U Jordan, Amman, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soubani?
My experiences with Dr Soubani have covered approx. ten years. He has been a member of the Karmanos team providing medial expertise during my battle with lung cancer and all my post cancer on-going care. Dr. Soubani is always amazingly kind, patient and supportive for me during all of my very long and difficult battles with cancer and post cancer care. This may sound old fashion but he had a warm and comforting bedside manner and would always give me as much time as needed to help me during my struggles! He is an incredibly professional doctor and I would recommend him with five stars to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soubani frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Cough.
Dr. Soubani's office is located at 4100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soubani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Center4100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 576-8380