Dr. Ayman Samkari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samkari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ayman Samkari, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in North Wales, PA. Dr. Samkari completed a residency at SUNY-HSC. He currently practices at Merck and is affiliated with St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samkari is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Ntl Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Brown Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- SUNY-HSC, Residency Hospital — 2008
- American University Of Beirut, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Damascus University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samkari?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samkari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samkari frequently treats Bone Marrow Aspiration, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Brain Tumor.
Dr. Samkari's office is located at 351 N Sumneytown Pike, North Wales, PA 19454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samkari speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samkari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
Merck351 N Sumneytown Pike, North Wales, PA 19454 (267) 305-3850