Dr. Akyea-Djamson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayim Akyea-Djamson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cheverly, MD. Dr. Akyea-Djamson completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at UM Capital Region Medical Group and is affiliated with UM Capital Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akyea-Djamson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Ghana Med Sch, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UM Capital Region Medical Group
UM Capital Region Medical Group3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akyea-Djamson?
Dr Djamson and his staff did an outstanding job scheduling my appointment and the following up appointments as well. He made sure I understood the treatment plan as well. Very nice office and always professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akyea-Djamson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akyea-Djamson frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Akyea-Djamson's office is located at 3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Capital Regional Health