Dr. Ayhan Zia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ayhan Zia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Zia completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Dr Ayhan Zia Sc and is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sparks Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Tennessee, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Ayhan Zia Sc2741 W Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221 Existing Patients: (414) 249-4574
Baptist Health Cardiology Center
Cardiology Center At Sparks1500 Dodson Ave Ste 60, Fort Smith, AR 72901 Existing Patients: (479) 709-7325
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zia?
He takes the time to listen to his patients. You don't feel just like another number. And he is very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zia frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Zia's office is located at 2741 W Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange Park Medical Center
- Putnam Community Medical Center