Dr. Lall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayesha Lall, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Lall completed a residency at Medical College Of Virginia. She currently practices at Ndp Counseling Services LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lall is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Medical College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2001
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ndp Counseling Services LLC6735 Conroy Rd Ste 304, Orlando, FL 32835 Existing Patients: (352) 241-9282
Compass Research LLC North Clinic3201 WEDGEWOOD LN, The Villages, FL 32162 Existing Patients: (352) 261-0901
- 3 809 County Road 466 Ste 101, Lady Lake, FL 32159 Existing Patients: (352) 241-9282
Serenity Health Center
Serenity Health Center PA835 Oakley Seaver Dr, Clermont, FL 34711 Existing Patients: (352) 241-9282
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lall?
Dr. Lall is one of the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayesha Lall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lall frequently treats Phobia, Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Lall's office is located at 6735 Conroy Rd Ste 304, Orlando, FL 32835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lall speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.