Dr. David Lans, DO is a rheumatology specialist in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Lans completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at David M Lans DO and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Lans is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
David M Lans DO
Lans David M DO838 Pelhamdale Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10801 (914) 235-5577
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr/King, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School — 1978
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lans?
You will never find a kinder more respectful, professional and down-to-earth doctor! I have been seeing Dr. Lan’s for over two years now for bio-identical hormone therapy and I am here to say Dr. Lans literally saved my life and saved my marriage! Without bio identical I don’t know where I’d be today, all the many symptoms I was experiencing because of menopause have all simply disappeared and disappeared within the first month of starting the program. Dr. Lans And his staff has been the best of the best When it comes to Bio-identical hormone therapy I recommend him to everybody, happily!!??
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital