Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prince accepts your insurance.
Dr. Audra Prince, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Opelika, AL. Dr. Prince completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. She currently practices at East Alabama Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prince is board certified in Neonatology.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Alabama Medical Center2000 Pepperell Pkwy, Opelika, AL 36801 Existing Patients: (334) 528-3072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prince?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prince frequently treats Circumcision and Dehydration.
Dr. Prince's office is located at 2000 Pepperell Pkwy, Opelika, AL 36801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prince has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.