Dr. Bhatia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atul Bhatia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Bhatia completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan Mc. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Summit. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhatia is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Sinai Samaritan Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Samaritan Mc, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Sinai Samaritan Mc, Internship Hospital — 1995
- GN Med Coll, Amritsar, Punjab, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhatia?
Very knowledgeable and professional doctor. I’ve felt extremely safe while in his care with my ICD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atul Bhatia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhatia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhatia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhatia frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bhatia's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhatia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Summit
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Medical Group Inc.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (262) 434-5000
St Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Health Care Medical Group2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-6000