Dr. Panesar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atinder Panesar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Panesar completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panesar is board certified in Nephrology.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital, Residency Hospital
- S.B.L.S. Civil Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Irving Office2005 W Park Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX 75061 Existing Patients: (214) 366-6225
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Plano OP4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (214) 643-7600
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Carrollton Office4323 N Josey Ln Ste 200, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (214) 358-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panesar?
Dr. Panesar makes his patients feel at ease. He takes his time, and explains fully. He also has a sense of humor which helps ease my anxiety!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atinder Panesar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panesar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panesar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panesar frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Panesar's office is located at 2005 W Park Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX 75061. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital