Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shafqat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atif Shafqat, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Shafqat completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shafqat is board certified in Hematology.
- IN U, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-5169
Parkland Health Center - Farmington1101 W Liberty St, Farmington, MO 63640 Existing Patients: (573) 701-7250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shafqat?
I have received excellent care during and after my Non- Hodgkins cancer treatments. I feel he hit the nail on the head with his diagnosis and treatment for my condition. I still see him every six months and I feel I'm in excellent hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shafqat frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Shafqat's office is located at 3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shafqat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital