Dr. Ataul Chowdhury, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Chowdhury completed a residency at St Barnabas Hospital. He currently practices at AMERICAN PHYSICIANS INC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chowdhury is board certified in Internal Medicine.
American Physicians Inc
American Physicians Inc2020 N Central Ave Ste 1010, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 553-8400
Austin Medical Center
Austin Medical Center1000 1st Dr NW, Austin, MN 55912 (507) 433-7351
Banner Estrella Medical Center9201 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85037 (623) 327-7313
- St Barnabas Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dhaka Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhury?
Dr. Chowdhury is pretty amazing. He's warm, friendly and casual - it's easy to talk to him, and he never comes across as judgmental. It's also super great that you can get your blood work done in his office - no need to go to a diagnostic center! It's been hard to find a similar primary care doctor in the city (been to four doctors so far without success!), but I'll definitely be going to Dr. Chowdhury from now on. Really awesome!!