Dr. Hacobian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Asteghik Hacobian, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Plaistow, NH. She currently practices at Interventional Spine Medicine and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hacobian is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Spine Medicine
Interventional Spine Medicine31 Main St, Plaistow, NH 03865 Existing Patients: (603) 664-0100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hacobian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Asteghik Hacobian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hacobian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hacobian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hacobian frequently treats Botox® Injection, Cancer Treatment-Related Pain, and Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection.
Dr. Hacobian's office is located at 31 Main St, Plaistow, NH 03865. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hacobian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Exeter Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital