Call (725) 241-0342 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ashraf Mohammed, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Mohammed completed a residency at Wright State Univ. He currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohammed is board certified in Nephrology.
- CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HUNTER COLLEGE / GRADUATE COMMUNITY HEALTH EDUCATION PROGRAM, Medical School — 2011
- Wright State Univ, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohammed?
interested in patients general health, friendly and knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashraf Mohammed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohammed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohammed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohammed frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Mohammed's office is located at 6970 W Patrick Ln Ste 140, Las Vegas, NV 89113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohammed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Centers
David Zipf Inc6970 W Patrick Ln Ste 140, Las Vegas, NV 89113 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0342
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Center5815 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Existing Patients: (702) 970-6476