Dr. Ashleigh Payne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Payne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ashleigh Payne, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Payne completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern/Children's Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatrix Cardiology Of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Payne is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Chief Resident Pediatrics, Other Education — 2007
- University Of Texas Southwestern/Children's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Texas Southwestern/Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Texas Southwestern/Children's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2003
- NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payne frequently treats Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Payne's office is located at 2141 S EDMONDS LN, Lewisville, TX 75067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Payne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Pediatrix Cardiology Of North Texas
Pediatrix Cardiology of North Texas
- 4 4001 W 15th St Ste 350 Bldg 3, Plano, TX 75093 (214) 363-0000