Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashish Shah, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbus, OH. He currently practices at Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2001
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
East6573 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213 Existing Patients: (614) 273-2230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Excellent doctors. Helped with my ear problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashish Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 6573 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- Mount Carmel West
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital