Call (480) 256-2025 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ashish Pershad, MD
Dr. Ashish Pershad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Pershad completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pershad is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, Medical School
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Fairview Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Family Insurance
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Life
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- New York Life
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Standard Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pershad?
He was referred to me by Dr. Kalanithi in Kingman az. It took 45 minutes for the procedure. Left by 10:00 a the next morning. He and his staff were awesome. Thanks, I am full of energy where before I would get up in the morning and need naps all day long. God bless your work. P. S. Jocelyn is the care nurse before and after surgery nurse. She is at the very top of her game. Thanks
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashish Pershad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pershad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pershad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pershad frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Pershad's office is located at 3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 312, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pershad speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pershad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Dignity Health Medical Group
Cardiology - Mercy Gilbert3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 312, Gilbert, AZ 85297