Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashish Gupta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Self Pay
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Existing Patients: (602) 867-8644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I was recently hospitalized at Abrazo Arrowhead and Dr Gupta was one of the key physicians involved in my care. I was brought in by ambulance and was hospitalized for almost a week. I have to say that my care, my recovery & the dignity and responsiveness that my wife was shown by everyone we encountered in the hospital went above and beyond. Being hospitalized for any reason is never pleasant but the way this patient was dealt with in Abrazo was by all... Kind, Caring, Courteous and Helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashish Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center