Dr. Asha Rijhsinghani, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Rijhsinghani completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. She currently practices at Obstetrics and Gynecology at AMC and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Obstetrics and Gynecology at AMC
Obstetrics and Gynecology at AMC391 Myrtle Ave Ste 2, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-4942
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1984
- JJ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rijhsinghani?
Amazing physician! It is truely something special to meet a provider who is that knowledgeable while at the same time maintaining a down-to-earth, compassionate bedside demeanor. Thank you! We need more doctors like her in the world.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital