Dr. Asghar Husain, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Dr. Husain completed a residency at San Francisco Orthopedic Residency Program. He currently practices at Arrowhead Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husain is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Harborview Medical Center, Other Education — 1999
- San Francisco Orthopedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Other Education — 1994
- Cabrini Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husain?
My son Plays middle/OPPA and to hear ACL rupture it’s a season over injury. I have always known Arrow Orthopedics has a great reputation but I was amazed to see Dr. Hussain in action. The time he took to explain everything to my son and to help us make the best decision for his recuperation is without question the best we spent under these circumstances. We know exactly what to expect and how hard Dr Hussain and my son will both have to work to make this happen. Thank you.
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital