Dr. Desai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aseem Desai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Chief Resident, Stanford University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mission Heritage Medical Group Heart Rhythm Specialists and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine, Fellowship In Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Chief Resident, Stanford University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, Ca, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinics - Stanford, CA, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern University Fienberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mission Heritage Medical Group Heart Rhythm Specialists
Mission Heritage Medical Group26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 103, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 347-2822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
Absolutely the best I have seen! Would highly recommend to anyone struggling with heart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aseem Desai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Desai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Desai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Desai frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Desai's office is located at 26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 103, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo