Dr. Asad Rizvi, MD
New Patient(203) 993-6934
Dr. Asad Rizvi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Rizvi completed a residency at University Of Ct School Of Med. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizvi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Uconn Health Center, Internship Hospital
- Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizvi?
Having come into Hartford Hospital in an emergency situation with shortness of breath and then being diagnosed with pericardial effusion - being then rushed to the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory - where was the first time I ever had seen Dr. Rizvi. However, in hind site I can't imagine how I could have selected a more excellent Dr. Being in an emergency situation he explained very briefly to my husband that he was going to perform the procedure to draw off the fluid from my heart. The outcome was very positive and Dr. Rizvi spent much time with my family explaining what transpired and assured them that I was going to be OK. Highly Recommended
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus