Dr. Arya Shamie, MD
New Patient(310) 319-3475
Dr. Arya Shamie, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Shamie completed a residency at SF Marys MC. He currently practices at UCLA Spine Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shamie is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
UCLA Spine Center
UCLA Spine Center1131 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 319-3475
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- SF Marys MC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- UCLA Bone Research Lab, Other Education — 1996
- USC, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shamie?
Dr. Shamie preformed a successful discectomy/laminectomy on my L4 herniated disc in October. I am pain free for the first time in over two years. Recovery has not been much of an issue and I am slowly but surely returning to the life I knew before my disc went bad in 2016. To say that he helped me tremendously is an understatement. Highly recommend.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica