Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanagasundram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arvindh Kanagasundram, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, TN. Dr. Kanagasundram completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanagasundram is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Kca Pllc4323 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 875-5337
Vanderbilt Nephrology/Renal Transplant Clinic
Vanderbilt University Medical Center1301 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 343-1064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanagasundram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kanagasundram frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Kanagasundram's office is located at 1220 Trotwood Ave Ste 401, Columbia, TN 38401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanagasundram has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maury Regional Medical Center